Interim Content and Channels Manager for an initial 6 month FTC.
Reporting to the Director of External Affairs and working with the rest of the Communications team, you will lead on the development of an online channels strategy and will play an integral role in the production of content across their various internal and external channels.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and updating the content across various channels including an overhaul of website content
- Help to define the strategy for their overall online profile
- Working closely with the policy team you will be translating complex, technical material into engaging content for print and online channels
- As part of the overall strategy for the organisation you will help with producing material that will be able to be used through various other external channels and publications
Skills and experience:
- Excellent writing skills and be able to maintain an acute attention to detail whilst under pressure
- Experience of writing / editing web content
- An understanding of how to best utilise various platforms and be able to produce relevant and tailored material for each channel.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment