Last year was a busy year for the Ellwood Atfield team and we’re delighted to report that it was our best year yet! Against a tumultuous political backdrop our team responded to extraordinary client demand and delivered an outstanding performance, exceeding all expectations on both an individual and company scale. Whilst we were busy placing the industry’s best into the most desirable communications roles, we were also extending our capability with the addition of a dedicated delivery team to support our clients.
We’re now a team of 24 consultants and support staff, operating out of our lovely Westminster HQ. With exciting plans ahead, we need to hire some exceptional consultants to join our team. If you’re interested in a career at the UK’s most successful communications headhunting firm please get in touch to hear more details about our unique environment. Whether you’re a recruiter looking for a change of direction, or a practitioner keen to leverage your knowledge and network, we’d be keen to hear from you.
See some of our exceptional benefits:
- Collaborative culture and teamwork
- Personalised training program with clear career development
- KPI-free environment, encouraging entrepreneurship
- Reward culture across whole team
- Regular Lunch & Learn from industry practitioners
- Hybrid working – 3 days in the office with a flexible core-hours scheme
- Strong culture of internal communications and support
- Celebrations at The Savoy, Quo Vadis, The Delaunay private dining
- Hosts of The Political Cartoon Awards, the industry leading networking event
We also offer:
- Laptop and iPhone 13
- 29 days holiday + bank holidays
- Vitality Health Insurance inc wellbeing perks
- Uncapped earnings and exceptional commission structure
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years of service
If you are reflecting on your career options, and would like to know more about opportunities to join Ellwood Atfield, please contact me (Jules Shelley) via email (email@example.com), or by phone on tel:+44 (0) 7860 777795.
Should you recommend someone who later joins our team, we will donate £1,000 to our charity partner, The Listening Place.
I look forward to hearing from you,
All the best, Jules Shelley