2022 was a busy year for the Ellwood Atfield team and we are delighted to report that it was our best year, ever. Against a tumultuous political backdrop our team responded to extraordinary client demand and delivered an outstanding performance, exceeding all expectations on both an individual and company scale. Whilst we were busy placing the industry’s best into the most desirable communications roles, we were also extending our capability with the addition of a dedicated delivery team to support our clients. Finishing off a magnificent year by hosting our celebrated Political Cartoon Awards and finally Christmas dinner at the Savoy leaves us perfectly placed to turn our attention to 2023.
Looking excitedly ahead, we are keen for more talented people to join us. If you are interested in a career at the UK’s most successful communications headhunting firm please do get in touch to hear more details about our unique environment. Whether you’re a recruiter looking for a change of direction, or a practitioner keen to leverage your knowledge and network, we’d be keen to hear from you.
See some of our exceptional benefits:
- Collaborative culture and teamwork
- KPI-free environment, encouraging entrepreneurship
- Premium client portfolio and senior briefs
- Reward culture across whole team
- Regular Lunch & Learn from industry practitioners
- Hybrid working / iconic London offices
- Strong culture of internal communications and support
- Celebrations at The Savoy, Quo Vadis, The Delaunay private dining
- Hosts of The Political Cartoon Awards, industry leading networking event
We also offer:
- Uncapped earnings and exceptional commission structure
- 29 days holiday a year
- Laptop and iPhone 13
- Vitality Health Insurance
If you are reflecting on your career options, and would like to know more about opportunities to join Ellwood Atfield, please contact me (Jules Shelley) via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by phone on tel:+44 (0) 7860 777795.
Should you recommend someone who later joins our team, we will donate £1,000 to our charity partner, The Listening Place.
I look forward to hearing from you,
All the best,