The Panel’s purpose is to foster open discussion on how to strengthen and develop our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). The level of awareness of EDI among our clients, candidates and the EA Team, as well as the demand for proof points, is unprecedented, which we see as both a challenge and an opportunity.
We know that EDI topics are complex and that no one person has all the answers. We must listen, learn and take informed action. As the pre-eminent Head-hunters to the Corporate Affairs community, we have a unique responsibility and opportunity to deliver best practice, all underwritten by our firms values and business principles which are:
- Pride: Integrity, Honesty, Achievement
- Drive: Energy, Passion, Competitive, Entrepreneurship, Reward
- Trust: Accountable, Transparency, Openness, Confidence
- Expertise: Knowledge, Excellence, Judgement
- Teamwork: Collaborative, Sharing, Meritocratic, Generous, Fun
As you would expect, our panel has a deep and diverse set of experiences including Legal, HR and Public Policy.
For more information about our EDI Advisory Panel contact Geraldine Hetherington Geraldine.H@ellwoodatfield.com