The Panels’ purpose is to foster open discussion on how to strengthen and develop our commitments to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI). Our clients, candidates and the EA Team, level of awareness and demand for proof points on EDI is unprecedented, which we see as both a challenge and an opportunity.
We know that EDI topics are complex and that no one person has all the answers. We must listen, learn and take informed action. As the preeminent Head-hunters to the Corporate Affairs community, we have a unique responsibility and opportunity to deliver best practice, all underwritten by our firms values and business principles which are:
- Pride: Integrity, Honesty, Achievement
- Drive: Energy, Passion, Competitive, Entrepreneurship, Reward
- Trust: Accountable, Transparency, Openness, Confidence
- Expertise: Knowledge, Excellence, Judgement
- Teamwork: Collaborative, Sharing, Meritocratic, Generous, Fun
As you would expect, our panel has a deep and diverse set of experiences including Legal, HR and Public Policy.
For more information about our EDI Advisory Panel contact Geraldine Hetherington Geraldine.H@ellwoodatfield.com