We're looking for a Consultant to join our team
Ellwood Atfield is a specialist recruitment and search consultancy operating within the Public Affairs and Communications industry. We've been established for almost 20 years and have a high achieving and collaborative team. Our clients are responsible for protecting and promoting the biggest brands, products, services and corporate reputations. They influence public policy and help to shape legislation. We’ve built an industry-leading team of ex-practitioners and experienced recruitment experts who love what they do. Grow your career, work with market leading brands, and help to shape our story.
We’re a values orientated business and we’re focused on expanding our brilliant team and have exciting future growth plans. We offer uncapped earnings, generous benefits and are looking to hire a Consultant to join our busy and social team at our office in Millbank Tower, which arguably has the best views in London!
What you’ll be doing?
Consultants are responsible for managing the full recruitment life-cycle, from sourcing and interviewing candidates through to account management, liaising with clients, database management and networking. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from, and work closely with senior colleagues, have industry leading training and work with some of the most exciting brands and organisations across the UK.
What you get from it
- A structured career path – which ensures success is rewarded with clear progression and opportunities to grow your career
- Training – we have access to the leading recruitment training network and will develop a personalised training & development plan to support your needs and aspirations
- Money – headhunting can pay well, and even very well. Our pay & reward package which pays out monthly, is uncapped and offers real rewards for great performance. We also provide great benefits including 29 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), private health cover, paid sabbaticals after 5 years of service, pension, a long-term savings plan and team celebrations & socials
- Exposure to the brightest and best people & practices of the communications and advocacy world
- A lively, exciting, and flexible workplace including fun socials, such as dinner at the Savoy and industry leading events such as the Political Cartoon of the Year Awards
- Our reputation and brand on your CV. We’re well known and well liked!
- A career you can be proud of
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience of working in sales / PR / communications / client facing roles OR recruitment in a professional sector.
- Consistently meet agreed targets through high-quality client delivery.
- Be interested and interesting. We expect you to consume news and keep abreast of what’s going on in current affairs and/or the world of business.
- Have an optimistic outlook – headhunting is not for the faint hearted, so we’re looking for go-getters with a high level of resilience.
- Be a self-starter, hardworking and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks and prioritise.
- Understand the importance of teamwork – we do not succeed by undermining or competing with our colleagues but by using our collective knowledge understanding to deliver the best possible results.
- Be personally ambitious and want to get ahead - you can make a lot of money working with us, but you have to work hard and work smart.
- Have a good attention to detail and want to go the extra mile.
If you are smart, proactive, engaging, interested in the world around you, and ambitious, then we will help develop your career in headhunting so you can deliver the best results possible and make yourself a lot of money. Please get in touch with Jules Shelly – firstname.lastname@example.org if this sounds like you and you’re interested in finding out more about current opportunities at Ellwood Atfield.