We're hiring a Recruitment Consultant to join our growing team....
Do you want to work for the premium specialist PR & Communications recruitment firm in London? Would you thrive in a collaborative, fun and rewarding environment?
Who we are?
Ellwood Atfield is a specialist recruitment and search consultancy operating within the Public Affairs and Communications industry. We've been established for almost 20 years and have a team of 14 consultants + support staff operating out of a flexible work-space in Victoria, SW1. Our clients are responsible for protecting and promoting the biggest brands, products, services and corporate reputations. They influence public policy and help to shape legislation. We’ve built an industry-leading team of ex-practitioners and experienced recruitment experts who love what they do. Grow your career, work with market leading brands, and help to shape our story....
Post Covid, we’re focused on expanding our brilliant team and have exciting future growth plans. We need to hire an Associate (Junior/Trainee) Consultant to join our permanent recruitment practice, working alongside Principal Consultants and the Head of Practice to help deliver an exceptional service to clients and candidate across multiple sectors - from big consumer and corporate brands through to charities, Government regulators and professional associations.
We’re not like most other firms. We don’t have rigid KPIs, we aren’t micro managed, we aren’t a “one size fits all”. We are passionate about striving for excellence and delighting our customers, and we enjoy working in a grown-up, collaborative and fun environment. We have a great internal culture - with shared incentives and a 'one team' approach to our work.
What you’ll be doing?
Associate Consultants are responsible for managing the full recruitment life-cycle, from sourcing and interviewing candidates through to account management, liaising with clients, database management and networking.
What you get from it
- A structured career path – we’re embedding new internal structures which ensure clear progression opportunities
- Training – we have access to the leading recruitment training network and will develop a personalised training & development plan to support your needs and aspirations
- Money – headhunting can pay well, and even very well. We’re recently launched a new pay & reward package which pays out monthly, is uncapped and offers real rewards for great performance. We also provide great benefits including 29 days holiday, private health cover, pension, a long-term savings plan and team celebrations & socials
- Transferable skills and development – we like talent and have a knack for recognising it in people where they may not see it in themselves. We will support you in your career development, and if you’re good then of course we’ll want to keep you, but we’ll always support our people on their journey, even if it takes you away from us.
- Exposure to the brightest and best people & practices of the communications and advocacy world.
- A lively, exciting, and flexible workplace. We currently work 2 days/week in the office with flexibility to deliver your work from home/the office/wherever you wish around that.
- Our reputation and brand on your CV. We’re well known and well liked!
- A career you can be proud of.
What we need?
If you are smart, proactive, engaging, interested in the world around you, and ambitious, then we will help develop your career in headhunting so you can deliver the best results possible and make yourself a lot of money.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have some proven experience of working in sales / PR / communications / client facing roles OR recruitment in a professional sector.
- Be interested and interesting. We expect you to consume news and keep abreast of what’s going on in current affairs and/or the world of business.
- Have an optimistic outlook – headhunting is not for the faint hearted, so we’re looking for go-getters with a high level of resilience.
- Be a self-starter, hardworking and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Be able to (or want to learn to) juggle multiple tasks and prioritise.
- Understand the importance of teamwork – we do not succeed by undermining or competing with our colleagues but by using our collective knowledge understanding to deliver the best possible results.
- Be personally ambitious and want to get ahead - you can make a lot of money working with us, but you have to work hard and work smart.
- Have a good attention to detail and want to go the extra mile.
Please get in touch with Jo Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org / 07824649514) if this sounds like you and you’re interested in finding out more about current opportunities at Ellwood Atfield.