Dynamic, growing global media brand seeks French speaking media relations expert.
This dynamic and exciting media business & global brand needs to recruit a talented PR and media expert to lead on the management of the PR and comms strategy to support business growth in France. The company has offices in both London and Paris, and though the role can be based in London, the interim will need to commute to Paris for at least 2/3 days per week. Starting ASAP this is an 11 month contract assignment to drive positive coverage, raising awareness of the brand and its' potential for consumers and business. You will report to the comms lead and will work closely with the agency and wider team to shape and executute a strategy that reaches influencers important to this hugely exciting business.
· Develop and execute communications strategies and initiatives to support business operations
· Own day-to-day execution for global public relations programs, both corporate and product oriented
· Organize press briefings, media sessions, and events
· Prepare briefing materials for executive spokespeople
· Educate users, press bloggers and influencers about the business's products and initiatives
· Respond to and route incoming media requests from media across Europe
· Manage agency support
· Interface and consult regularly with cross-functional teams across the company, many of whom are in the USA
· Build cross-functional relationships between departments
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
· Deep knowledge of concepts and technologies for online advertising, search marketing and social networking a plus
· Self-starter who is able to hit the ground running and take charge of the position
Fluency in French is mandatory. This is a unique opportunity to shape the future PR and communications offering of one of the most exciting global consumer brands. Paying c£320-420/day depending on level of experience. There is high potential for this role to become permanant in the next 6-12 months.