Are you an exceptional copywriter with a passion for digital and social media?
The Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME) is the voice of Europe’s wholesale financial markets. AFME focus on a wide range of market, business and prudential issues and offer a pan-European perspective, bringing to bear deep policy and technical expertise, and constructive influence with European and global policymakers. They advocate stable, competitive, sustainable European financial markets that support economic growth and benefit society.
AFME are looking for a Multimedia Copywriter to work with the European Media Relations Manager to produce high-quality content and lead on digital and social media activity.
- Producing high-quality copy for the website and social media
- Work closely with the European Media Relations Manager to draft opinion pieces
- Lead on content creation for digital channels, including social media and video production
- Lead on the production of the monthly members’ newsletter, members’ briefing call and annual review
- Build relationships internally to understand the organisation’s key policy areas and priorities.
Key skills and experience:
- Exceptional copywriting and editing skills
- A track record of producing creative, high quality copy
- Experience of and passion for social media and digital communications
- An understanding of, or demonstrable interest in, financial services/financial markets
- Reading level competence in other European languages is desirable
- Excellent stakeholder relationship building skills