Manage the brand and external communications of an entrepreneurial global leader in the media world.
This entrepreneurial global leader in the world of media, advertising and digital communications, are looking to recruit the best talent to join their vibrant, fast-paced and professional culture. This person will play a key role in managing the organisation’s brand and external communications, through its social media channels.
Main responsibilities include:
- Scheduling and publishing content on their multiple social networks, including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Snapchat
- Building, delivering and reporting on targeted paid social media campaigns
- Working with the comms team and relevant business areas to build sharp, engaging and visually captivating content
- Managing all incoming media requests through the social media channels
- Use global guidelines to ensure all social comms are aligned, according to the brand’s tone of voice
- Use Google Analytics, Falcon and other platforms to provide reports on performance and engagement
- Run the weekly Newsroom with the Head of Social and Content, to update key regions and brands on hot topics and trends
Required skills and experience include:
- Managing social media or online communities for brands
- Managing and reporting on Paid Social Campaigns
- Creative writing skills
- Excellent relationship building skills