Lead the UK and Ireland Communications for this global biopharmaceutical company
Sanofi is dedicated to supporting people through their health challenges. It is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on human health. It prevents illness with vaccines and provides innovative treatments to fight pain and ease suffering. Sanofi stands by the few who suffer from rare diseases and the millions with long-term chronic conditions. With more than 100,000 people in 100 countries, Sanofi is transforming scientific innovation into healthcare solutions around the globe.
Sanofi’s ambition is to be a top 3 innovative, global, and diversified human healthcare company by 2025. One that embraces transformative technologies and is focused on areas of excellence where it knows it is making a difference. The Head of Communications is responsible for building and delivering communications strategies that help Sanofi achieve its corporate and commercial objectives in the UK and Ireland.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing a high performing team of professionals, you will be responsible for all aspects of communications, including brand, corporate/external and internal communications.
- You will develop and maintain integrated communications programs designed to enhance Sanofi’s image with its respective audiences – the media, health authorities, scientific community, patient communities, government, the public, and its employees.
- Serving as a high-level advisor to the company’s management team, you will help guide decisions on organizational strategies to influence these audiences and anticipate challenges and opportunities, translating these into breakthrough strategies.
Required skills, experience, and abilities include:
- A deep understanding of the biopharmaceutical industry.
- Robust experience of media relations, PR brand communications, internal and external communications.
- Proven ability to influence relationships and leverage knowledge internally across a matrix structure to drive collaboration and optimise opportunities to achieve shared goals.
- Proven experience successfully leading a communications team to deliver in line with the company strategy.
How to apply:
For more information, please consult the job description and apply via the ‘Apply for this Role’ button. Please note that applications for this position will close on 16th January 2022.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how it operates and embedded in its Core Values. Sanofi recognises that to truly tap into the richness diversity brings it must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of colleagues, patients, and customers. Sanofi respects and celebrates the diversity of its people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.