This communications agency in the government sector is looking for an Interim Account Executive.
You will be working for a dynamic communication agency operating within the government sector as part of their heritage team. You will be responsible for delivering strategic communications activities to support the delivery of the organisation's vision and to protect and enhance their reputation.
Key responsibilities of the post:
- Help deliver multi-disciplinary communications campaigns utilising all activities such as digital, marketing and social media
- Ability to deliver media relations and support in a crisis, including drafting of press releases, statements, responding to media enquiries and delivering daily media monitoring reports and issues
- Provide experienced, qualified advice and guidance in communications to colleagues and senior managers to identify and manage risks.
Skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a busy communications team delivering proactive and reactive communications, ideally in the political and local government environment
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, partners and other stakeholders
- Working out of hours working to provide crisis support.