Leading transport industry group seeks an experienced Campaign Lead.
Our client, a leading transport industry group, is seeking an experienced Campaigner for a six-month contract, starting asap. The group’s aim is to provide a single voice for the sector and to this end it is about to launch a 'first of its kind' pan-industry campaign around the significant investment going into the sector over the next two years.
The interim Campaign Lead will take full responsibility for developing the campaign plan and kicking off implementation early in the new year, across a broad range of stakeholders, media and Government. The role reports to the Communications Director and will leverage support from the Public Affairs and Press Office functions.
- Devise a detailed campaign project plan and initiate the delivery of it
- Develop and deploy the industry narrative through mixed channels, keeping it live, maintaining industry ownership, sense checking and ensuring it tells a clear and compelling story
- Liaise with HR directors across the industry to drive consistent messaging to employees
- Develop a targeted stakeholder engagement programme to create advocates and influence opinion-formers; proactively generate coverage in national, regional, trade and social media; and devise local/regional events and roadshows
- Work with the Head of Media to ensure the rebuttal unit in the press office is developed in line with the campaign’s overall strategic objectives and provide tactical advice and guidance on its activity; and provide support in preparing spokespeople for broadcast media interviews
- Manage the campaign co-ordinator and campaign budget.