12 month fixed term contract.
On behalf of an Armed Forces Charity based in central London, we are seeking a digitally skilled, project focused Communications Officer. The role is a 12 month fixed term contract for up to £30,000 pro rata (depending on experience) which may lead to permanency. This role is urgent and we will only be considering candidates with a 1 week notice period or availability to start the role in February.
The key responsibilities include:
- Proactively develop a project plan for a reputable national campaign, and act as the main point of contact
- Develop content for in the build up to the launch of a new website
- Work collaboratively with and engage key stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Manage their twitter account, creating content and providing updates
- Project manage the campaign, providing updates and ensuring relevant timelines are met
The key skills for this role include:
- Proven professional experience in project management, preferably a campaign
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong skills in digital, including social media and web content in a professional capacity
- A natural ability to build strong relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Self motivation to drive projects forward and produce results within strict timelines
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV using the apply button and ensure you quote the reference number PA-1701-4173 in all correspondence.