A rare opportunity for an independent, self-motivated and ambitious in-house Consumer PR Manager.
This role focuses on developing and executing the consumer PR strategy for international campaigns as well as managing PR agencies globally. The role is a 12 month fixed term contract and is paying up to £60K pro rata.
Highly profitable with double-digit growth year after year, this is the only international retailer to specialise in the creation of luxury fashion and homeware shopping destinations. Attracting high-spending international customers and partnering with almost 500 global tourism related businesses such as airlines, hotels, car rental and tourism organisations; this retailer offers a unique platform for customers from around the world to enjoy shopping. This London based PR team is driven and highly organised. The company offers excellent benefits including dental cover, car allowance, eye care, pension and shopping discounts. You will also be able to enjoy traveling at least once every quarter.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop and execute international consumer PR campaigns (reporting to group PR Director)
- Be in charge of the running and management of agencies across the global markets in China, Middle-East, Southeast-Asia and Russia
- Engage, liaise and give council to regional PR managers across international locations
- Travel at least once a quarter to various target markets
- Organise and lead international press trips and tours
- Enjoy being the face of the brand and representing the business on a global level
- Solid consumer PR experience at Account Director or PR Manager level working strategically on campaigns
- Having both in-house and agency exposure is important and global PR experience is a bonus
- Ideally a consumer PR generalist with experience in retail, fashion, homeware or travel/leisure
- Enjoy working in an independent and self-motivated environment
- Must preferably have experience managing PR agencies
- Interested in current and global affairs – keen to learn about different markets and trends
- Entrepreneurial, self-disciplined, solution-focused, you are likely to be a process driven, structured and flexible individual
- Must have outstanding writing skills