Global professional body seeks interim Head of Internal Communications.
Our client, a highly regarded professsional body, is looking for an interim Head of Internal Communications to lead its high-performing team. This is a three-month contract (starting 2nd October) while a permanent recruitment process takes place, but could be a longer-term opportunity for the right person.
Key short-term responsibilities:
- Lead and support team members to deliver internal comms objectives across business partnering, channel management, project and change communications
- Take part in the annual strategic planning process, ensuring the team has a set of clear deliverables for 2018-19
- Ensure the successful delivery of key internal events including chief executive town halls
- Actively encourage the performance, development and engagement of four line reports
- Business partner the global leadership group.
You will have:
- Extensive experience of leading communications and engagement within large-scale organisations in an international environment.
- A proven track record of strategy development, strategic planning and delivery and a results-oriented approach.
- Experience of working on complex change activities, with a knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Significant experience of leading and managing matrix teams and building common goals.