Develop & deliver an internal communications strategy for one of the world's pre-eminent law firms.
This role will involve developing and delivering an internal communications strategy that aligns to the vision and strategy of the firm and wider global internal communications strategy.
Main responsibilities include:
- You will be the Business Partner of a senior leader and their team, with a focus on developing and implementing internal communication plans for sophisticated audiences in London
- You will work with senior stakeholders to develop plans, clearly and effectively communicate messages, support change programmes and help to drive high levels of internal engagement
- You will develop storyboards, draft editorials and speeches, and prepare any other internal communications materials required
- You will be an integral part of the Global Brand, Communications and Marketing team, reporting into the Global Head of Internal Communications
- You will work with the Communications and Marketing team to develop London and global campaigns, and ensure that these are delivered with a strong compelling message
Required skills and experience include:
- Proven experience in carrying out complex internal communications plans, and utilising different channels and techniques
- You will have experience advising on a broad range of internal communications projects, and have a track record in designing and implementing effective communications plans
- Delivering change management and employee engagement programmes, in demanding multi-stakeholder organisations
- You will have worked in a corporate environment and have dealt with senior stakeholders
- Ideally, you will have held a business partnering position
- You will have the gravitas to deal effectively with senior leaders and the ability to be resilient under pressure