This high profile international charity is looking for an Interim Media Specialist for 3 months.
This high profile international charity focusing on environmental and social development is looking for an Interim Media Specialist for an initial 12 week contract.
Working as part of the Media and Public Communications Team and reporting to the Head of Advocacy Communications and Media, you will be working to get profile and media coverage around some of the charity's key issues.
- Manage the fast paced delivery of some hard hitting national and regional media activity for the organisation and their key campaigns
- Using your extensive journalistic and press office experience to write media pitches and press releases, as well as supporting media relations sell ins
- Work closely with the wider communications team to ensure they have an integrated impact.
Skills and experience:
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to turn around a news story at short notice and under pressure
- Extensive experience pitching to media.