Exciting newly created position within an incredibly popular and well respected consumer retailer.
The established and well-structured corporate communications team is seeking a confident, proactive and results-driven PR Officer who revels in a fast paced environment.
Based in an open plan and well-facilitated office in central London, everyone in the team has a hands on and creative approach. The culture is collaborative, open and passionate; employees are being well-looked after with excellent benefits and training programmes.
Over 150,000 employees in the UK, this company is the top 3 largest retailer in their industry. With big investment in their innovative technology, this is an exciting time to join the business to proactively promote their on-going as well as newly designed integrated campaigns. To be considered for this role, you are likely to be a creative and results-driven Account Manager or Senior Account Manager in a corporate/consumer communications agency or an in-house Press Officer with strong track record of running integrated campaigns and working for big brands.
The key responsibilities for this London based in-house Corporate PR Officer include:
- Proactively identify and create corporate PR stories to support the business’ wider communication strategy
- Leading the execution of campaigns in order to raise the profile across the general merchandise, food and other retail businesses
- Secure positive coverage about the business amongst key audiences, with a particular focus on media and social media
- Work closely with and support the Senior Corporate Communications Manager on pricing initiatives
- Support senior members for reputation and issues management
Competencies for this London based in-house Corporate PR Officer:
- 3+ years corporate/consumer PR experience ideally working for big brands either from agency or in-house
- Solid track record for running successful social media and digital campaigns
- Excellent UK media contacts – consumer and corporate
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and enjoy a fast paced work environment
- Confident and strong relationship building skills
- Results driven, solution focused and embrace open and honest culture
- Be energetic, enthusiastic and passionate