Interim role for 6 months due to start 8th of May.
On behalf of a UK Association based in central London we are looking for an Interim Digital Communications Officer to create and deliver content for a variety of digital channels, including social media, email and web. This position is due to start on the 8th of May and is a 6 month interim position that may lead to permanency. The position is paying between £35,000 and £40,000 pro rata.
The successful applicant will:
- Support the creation and ongoing development of content across a variety of platforms including web, social media and e-bulletins
- Work collaboratively with the wider campaigns and communications team to aid the delivery of campaigns
- Work alongside the policy teams to produce e-bulletins, with a focus on succinct timing and engaging content
- Act as a social media adviser to staff and work to up-skill the workforce across digital by providing training
- Work to utilise other innovative channels including youtube through video content
The key experiences required for all applicants include:
- Proven experience editing content across a variety of platforms including social media, email and web
- A keen eye for detail to ensure all content is in line with style guidelines, as well as exceptional written skill
- Experience managing the front end of websites, ideally using Drupal CMS
- A knowledge of HTML and videography is advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to advocate for digital initiatives and up-skill staff
If this role is of interest and you'd like to apply, please click the 'Apply' button- be sure to quote the reference number 'PA-1704-4596' in all correspondence. The recommended deadline for submission of CVs is Thursday 6th of April at 9am- interviews will be taking place on the 11th and 12th of April.