Interim contract for an initial 9 months.
An organisation in the Financial Services Industry is looking for a new Internal Communications practitioner to join initially on a 9 month contract paying up to £45,000 pro rata. The position is leading the internal communications surrounding 2 particular projects, where there will be direct interaction with senior stakeholders.
The successful applicant will be:
- Leading the internal communications for 2 important projects, communicating to over 3000 staff.
- Work collaboratively with a stakeholders at a variety of levels, within the central communications team as well as those involved in the projects
- Identify internal communications objectives and how to meet those objectives in line with the central communications strategy
- Creation of interesting collateral to deliver via key communications including face-to-face, online & print materials
- Measure and identify successes to communications in order to demonstrate the added value/ ROI
All applicants must have:
- An excellent track record in internal communications, preferably in financial services or a heavily regulated environment
- Proven experience of developing and delivering internal communications strategy
- A natural ability to build rapport with a variety of key stakeholders in pressured environments
- Knowledge on measuring success to a business to prove ROI
- Experience working with broader communications colleagues in the likes of press, digital and editorial
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skill
Official applications close at 5pm on Thursday the 20th of July so any thereafter may not be considered. If this position is of interest please click the 'Apply' button and be sure to reference PA-1707-4801 in all correspondence.