An interim 4 month contract with likely extension.
A leading media company and high profile brand needs to recruit an Interim Internal Communications Manager for an initial 4 month period with a likely extension or permanency paying up to £45,000 pro rata (day rate may be considered). The successful applicant will be required to start at the beginning of September at the latest.
- Lead on strategy and delivery of internal communications for the business
- Review all current internal communications channels for future successful planning
- Work with senior stakeholders including the CEO to ensure 2-way communications between managers and their staff
- Create engaging content for a variety of channels including newsletters and intranet
- Organise events such as townhalls & work creatively to engage staff
Requirements for the role:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Internal communications, preferably having lead on strategy previously
- An excellent knowledge of IC channels including events, newsletters & intranet as well as new innovative technology
- A strong track record working with senior stakeholders to drive culture change in an organisation
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skill is essential
If the position is of interest please click the 'apply' button and be sure to quote the reference 'PA-1707-4828' in all correspondence