The Health Policy Partnership is looking for a Senior Researcher
This is a unique opportunity with one of Europe’s leading and fastest growing health policy consultancy for a Senior Researcher. With a wide portfolio of policy areas, with a particular focus on chronic disease and strategic healthcare system challenges, this is an exciting opportunity for somebody to engage with health policy at a national, European and international level.
- Managing research projects from creation to delivery, you will conduct research (independently or as part of a small team) and translate it to highly credible, impactful work which will communicate a case for change with policymakers and other key decision makers
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to budget, with high-quality outputs to meet with client expectations
- When working on international projects, tailor communications to local, cultural and nuanced country settings
- Build and maintain close relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders, both internal and external, which include clinicians, policymakers, sector leads, patient groups and professional societies.
Skills and experience
- Masters in health policy or other related field, with excellent research, analysis and writing skills to a variety of public
- Proven experience managing research projects from creation to delivery, with excellent
- Experience of other healthcare systems and bi-lingual is an advantage
- Extensive experience undertaking qualitive interviews and working with leading experts to be able to distinguish and prioritise key messages.
Closing date: 15th October, with interviews taking place week commencing 19th October with a view to start ASAP.