Be part of one of the most dynamic and progressive headhunting firms in Europe and learn from the best.
We are the fastest growing specialist headhunting firm specialising in the corporate affairs industry (20% revenue growth for the past two years). Our team of 28 consultants and support staff based in Westminster and Brussels work with the best in the communications world, and some of the most recognisable global brands and organisations.
To support our business growth we’re hiring Consultants across different levels of seniority. If you’re smart, proactive, engaging, interesting and highly ambitious, we will help you develop your career in headhunting. You will work within a collaborative, dynamic and enjoyable environment to deliver the best possible results.
There is no one ‘type’ of person at Ellwood Atfield and that’s one of the many reasons why we think we’re great! Our Consultants have joined us from within the communications industry, from our closest competitors and the wider business environment – our Chairman is an ex FTSE 100 Communications Director, the MD of our Brussels office was previously MD of leading public affairs consultancy APCO. Several members of our team started their careers in PR and public affairs; others joined us from HR. We’ve also recently acquired specialist CSR executive search firm Mondo – who chose to work with EA after meeting our competition and recognising the unique development opportunity that we offer.
As an integral part of the team, you will be responsible for managing the full recruitment life-cycle, from business development and customer account management, through to candidate engagement, networking and marketing.
We know there are thousands of headhunting firms out there (most of whom call themselves recruiters or executive search firms), so how do you choose the right one to further your career with? We hope our website gives some credibility to our assertations of greatness. But don’t just take our word for it……
When asked (anonymously) what one word they would use to describe the culture & approach to work at EA, our employees answered:
Fun Engaged Stimulating Trusted
Collaborative Nurturing Focused Interesting
When asked what they most enjoy about working for our company they said:
- “The people, the internal camaraderie within my team and supportive atmosphere” (Principal Consultant)
- “The network and the knowledge in the business around our sectors aligned with being a market leader. It allows me to focus on honing my skills and to become a great head-hunter” (Consultant)
- “Access to great people, roles and the knowledge of the team has really helped me develop.” (Consultant)
- “The people I work with, my work-life balance, the autonomy I have working on roles, the opportunity to make lots of money, the variety of projects I get to work on. The list goes on. “(Senior Consultant)
- “My colleagues – but also the autonomy in the role and meritocratic environment (and the salary!)” (Junior consultant)
- “Access to unparalleled market knowledge, opportunities to grow & develop within a genuinely dynamic and evolving business” (Deputy MD)
What do we offer?
- The most competitive base salaries & commission structure in our marketplace
- Company benefits including private health insurance, mobile phone, pension and a good holiday allowance
- Flexible working
- Weekly in-house training
- Personal development programmes
- Team incentives, meals out, Friday drinks & trips abroad
- A challenging and interesting working environment
- Lots of fun!
For more information about current vacancies or to have a discreet conversation about future opportunities at EA, please contact Ben Atfield, MD or Jules Shelley, Deputy MD.