Interim contract starting mid-July until end of March 2017.
A large charity with a focus on social development and environmental sustainability are looking for a capable interim to work on a Programme Partnership Arrangement (PPA) with the UK Department for International Development (DFID). The purpose of this role is to strategically manage and oversee the delivery of the charities-UK’s PPA with DFID.
- You will lead of the identification and implementation of strategies to strengthen the performance of partnership work
- You will oversee a small dedicated team, which supports PPA with DFID. The team includes four FTE contractors.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the budget is being used effectively and that deliverables are met, including the coordination of evaluation and reporting processes.
- You will have previous experience of international/social development or environmental sustainability.
- You will have strong project/programme management experience, coupled with a sound understanding/experience of working in this sector.
- Proven team management experience.
- Ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met.